Computational Methods for
Modelling and learning in Social and Human Sciences
You are cordially invited to attend the first meeting on Computational Methods for Modeling and Learning in Social and Human Sciences such as Economics, Management , Finance, Geography and Sociology. Methodologies of interest include (the list is not exhaustive):
- Neural networks
- Genetic algorithms
- Cellular automata
- Fuzzy logic
- Agent-based modelling
- Complex systems simulation
- Intelligent agents
- Evolutionary and behavioural game theory
- Structural analysis of Social Networks
- Data analysis: multi-dimensional, typological, data mining ...
Topics of interest include:
- Models of individual and collective decision making processes
- Models of individual and collective learning processes
- Models of opinion formation and opinion spreading
- Forecasting: financial time series, bankruptcy, contagion
- Risk management
- Spatial Dynamics and territorial networks and systems, multi-scaling methods, urban networks, mobility, urban dynamics, geo-marketing, geographical economics
- Micro structural market analysis
- Generic social processes (solidarity, control, regulation, etc.)
- Networks and interactions
Both theoretical and applied papers are welcome.
Submissions by junior researchers are particularly encouraged.
The participants will have the opportunity to submit their work to a fully refereed publication.