ASN Call for Papers
The call for papers is open to researchers from Institut TELECOM and Industry partners, members of the Foundation TELECOM. The deadline for submission is extended to September 12th.
Authors are invited to submit full papers of up to 10 pages in IEEE conference proceedings format, including references, figures and tables. Three-page extended abstracts on new topics or recent or preliminary results are also welcome. Contributions should be submitted on the following link:
The call includes, but is not limited to, the following topics :
- Spontaneous networks, wireless sensor networks, machine to machine communications, ad hoc and mesh networks
- Integration of sensors and objects (data/information objects/components) in Future Generation Networks
- Self organizing networks, autonomous networking, cognitive networks and self management, complexity management
- Distributed network management and monitoring, situated awareness, “In network” autonomic intelligence and management
- Middleware for ubiquitous, mobile and autonomous computing
- Reconfigurable, adaptable, and reflective middleware
- Peer-to-peer middleware solutions
- Service overlay, in network service composition and adaptation
- Programmable networks, virtualization of resources, virtual networks provisioning and management
- Complex systems modeling, modeling test and validation methods for autonomous and spontaneous networks
Please note that security, trust and privacy management aspects are not called for, but contributions on these topics can be sent to the SETOP workshop (see http://setop2008.no-ip.fr/FR/home.php, deadline May 4).