The Sixth International Symposium on
Foundations & Practice of Security FPS’2013
21st-22nd October 2013, La Rochelle, France.
FPS’2013 is co-located with CRiSIS conference
Protecting the communication and data infrastructure of an increasingly inter-connected world has become vital to the normal functioning of all aspects of our world. Security has emerged as an important scientific discipline whose many multifaceted complexities deserve the attention and synergy of the mathematical, computer science and engineering communities.
After the previous meetings held in Montréal, Grenoble, Toronto and Paris, this sixth edition of the FPS symposium will be held at La Rochelle.
The aim of this event is to discuss and exchange theoretical and practical ideas that address security issues in inter-connected systems. It aims to provide scientific presentations as well as to establish links, promote scientific collaboration, joint research programs, and student exchanges between institutions involved in this important and fast moving research field.
We also invite papers from researchers and practitioners working in security, privacy, trustworthy data systems and related areas to submit their original papers. The main topics, but not limited to, include:
- Security in Service Oriented Architecture & Web Services
- Security Administration & Policy-based Security Architectures
- Access Control Languages
- Cryptography & Cryptanalysis
- Threat Analysis
- Privacy & Sensitive Data Management
- Security on P2P Systems and their Applications
- Policy-based Distributed Information Systems and Security Policies
- Security in Sensor Networks and RFID
- Security of Cloud Computing, Grid Computing and their Applications
- Trust Management
- Security of Distributed Embedded Middleware
- Distributed Security Protocols
- Privacy in Social Networks
- Formal foundations in Information Security
- Side-channel analysis and Fault injection attacks
- Countermeasures against physical attacks
- Protected implementations, security by design
- Formal Verification of security properties
- Methods and Platforms for evaluation of attacks and countermeasures
- Malware, botnets, binary analysis